If your scooter charging cord doesn't reach your electrical outlet, you may use an extension cord. The cord you choose should be at least 16 gauge or heavier (the heavier the wire gauge, the LOWER the number) and it shouldn't be any longer than 20 feet. It's perfectly safe to use an extension cord like this even though some scooter owner's manuals instruct not to use an extension cord.
Articles in this section
- Is there an extension cord available from the battery charger to the scooter
- May I use my cell phone near or while operating my scooter?
- Do power mobility scooters have brakes or brake pedal
- Is it necessary to unplug my scooter battery charger when not in use?
- Can my scooter be made to go faster than the maximum speed set by the manufacturer?
- My scooter beeps just once every 30-45 seconds
- Scooters and cold weather
- Can I put a sunshade on my three-wheeled scooter?
- Scooter flags
- Can I install a basket on a Drive Medical Bobcat scooter or Pride Mobility GoGo ES-2?