Occasionally, the headlight on the Scout 4 DST becomes damaged. To replace the headlight:
1) Cut the plastic wire tie fastening the headlight wire to the steering tiller column and discard.
2) Pull on the headlight wire that goes into the hole in the steering tiller column to expose the headlight plug/socket.
3) Squeeze the side of the connector and then unplug the headlight wire.
4) Using a Philips-head screwdriver, remove the screw from the bottom of the headlight. Discard the headlight.
5) Reinstall the new headlight using the same screw
6) Plug the new headlight wire firmly into the connector coming out of the steering tiller.
7) Tuck the connector back inside the steering tiller. It is not necessary to replace the wire tie.