If your scooter sits unused for an extended period of time, the tires can develop a flat spot where they rest on the ground. This is more likely to happen in warm weather climates. Although it will be bumpy at first, riding the scooter for 4-6 miles will almost always restore the tire to roundness.
Articles in this section
- What size are the screws that are used to hold the Scout battery pack closed?
- Plastic shims included with newer battery packs for Drive Medical Scout scooters
- Drive Medical Scout 3/Scout 4 12Ah Internal Fuse and Battery Connections
- There is an odd sound or noise coming from the drive train of my scooter
- Where can I find the serial number for my Golden Technologies scooter
- Adjusting the seat position for the Pride Mobility Victory 10 LX scooter
- Are the battery pack tops the same for the 12 AH and 20 AH Scout battery packs?
- Setting the drive-neutral lever on your scooter
- I need a replacement fastening knob for my Drive scooter armrests or accessory hitch
- Can the seat on my Scout or Scout DST scooter be moved backward?