If you've misplaced one of the threaded knobs used to tighten the armrest on your Scout of Bobcat scooter, we sell them. Click here to see them. This knob also can be used on the accessory receiver on the rear of the scooter.
Articles in this section
- Is there an extension cord available from the battery charger to the scooter
- Can my scooter be made to go faster than the maximum speed set by the manufacturer?
- My scooter beeps just once every 30-45 seconds
- Scooters and cold weather
- Can I put a sunshade on my three-wheeled scooter?
- Is it normal for my scooter battery charger to make a whining sound?
- Can the batteries on the Drive Medical Ventura scooter be removed for charging away from the scooter?
- I need a replacement knob to hold the armrests on my Scout scooter
- How do scooters do on hills and inclines?
- Is there a way to protect my scooter from theft?