Unlike smaller, transportable scooters, the U1 35 H batteries on the Ventura (and most other full-sized scooters like Pride's Victory series) are not contained in a battery pack. They are wired to the scooter directly and then held in place, usually with straps. So they cannot be charged away from the scooter. You can plug your battery charger into a UL approved electrical extension cord of at least 1 gauge wire if your scooter can't be parked close enough to an electrical socket.
Articles in this section
- Is there an extension cord available from the battery charger to the scooter
- Is it necessary to unplug my scooter battery charger when not in use?
- Can my scooter be made to go faster than the maximum speed set by the manufacturer?
- My scooter beeps just once every 30-45 seconds
- Scooters and cold weather
- Can I put a sunshade on my three-wheeled scooter?
- Is it normal for my scooter battery charger to make a whining sound?
- Can the batteries on the Drive Medical Ventura scooter be removed for charging away from the scooter?
- I need a replacement knob to hold the armrests on my Scout scooter
- How do scooters do on hills and inclines?