No, it is not normal. A battery charger that is making an audible whining sound is a sign that the battery charger will fail soon. It is perfectly safe to use to charge your scooter battery but it should be replaced.
Articles in this section
- Is there an extension cord available from the battery charger to the scooter
- Is it necessary to unplug my scooter battery charger when not in use?
- Can my scooter be made to go faster than the maximum speed set by the manufacturer?
- My scooter beeps just once every 30-45 seconds
- Scooters and cold weather
- Can I put a sunshade on my three-wheeled scooter?
- Is it normal for my scooter battery charger to make a whining sound?
- Can the batteries on the Drive Medical Ventura scooter be removed for charging away from the scooter?
- I need a replacement knob to hold the armrests on my Scout scooter
- How do scooters do on hills and inclines?