Several manufacturer's make sunshades that bolt onto scooters and provide the rider with shade while operating their scooter. Generally, three-wheeled scooters would become "tippy", creating a safety risk, by adding the metal structure of the shade. Additionally, any accessory adds weight to the scooter. You would have to take the additional weight into consideration so as not to exceed the weights requirements of the scooter.
Articles in this section
- Is there an extension cord available from the battery charger to the scooter
- Can my scooter be made to go faster than the maximum speed set by the manufacturer?
- My scooter beeps just once every 30-45 seconds
- Scooters and cold weather
- Can I put a sunshade on my three-wheeled scooter?
- Is it normal for my scooter battery charger to make a whining sound?
- Can the batteries on the Drive Medical Ventura scooter be removed for charging away from the scooter?
- I need a replacement knob to hold the armrests on my Scout scooter
- How do scooters do on hills and inclines?
- Is there a way to protect my scooter from theft?