If the charging port on the Phoenix HD scooter does not seem to be working, the most likely problem is that one of the charging connectors inside the battery pack has become disconnected. The connectors can be easily reconnected, however.
1. Remove the eight screws securing the top and bottom halves of the battery pack. Please note that the battery pack can be place on any of its six surfaces without risk of damage, leak, etc.
2. Lift the top half of the case from the bottom.
3. You'll see the three wires, black, red and green coming from nest to the battery and going to the connector inside the top half of the case.
4. Firmly push the connectors back together.
5. Carefully place the top back onto the bottom, making sure to tuck all the wires inside the case.
6. Replace the eight case screws.